Sunday, August 12, 2012

He only knows how strong I am

Hey there everyone I pray that as you find the time to read this that all is well with you. In my previous posts I said that I was going to be catching up from the long time I took to post. When I did get a little caught up I posted about things I have done, things that have happened and how I felt. Sometimes I find that I can get so overwhelmed with 'life' that I forget about me. That is definitely a no no! With that being said, I made a decision to treat my self to two movies but I was so tired Thursday so I laid down to take a nap and decided that I would get up a few hours later to go to the movies. I never made it to sleep because I got a call from a close friend asking me to check my play mom's face book page and confirm if what she saw was true. I was so nervous to log on but I did anyway. I assumed that I would see a post about my play mom's mother passing because she had been sick not too long ago, that was not the case. What I saw I thought was a hoax so I said to myself let me call my momma. I called her house...no answer...so I called her cell and her son answered. I asked him what is going on? He told me that momma passed. I was like "MOMMA WHO? NOT THE MOMMA THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU???" He tells me yes. My heart stopped and I could not even breathe!! I asked him what happened and he said they were not quite sure yet. I told him I was on my way to the hospital. I called my very close sister girl who is always there for me to take me to the hospital because I knew I couldn't drive in the condition I was in. This is death number 4 of a loved one in 4 months!! My cousin Nish in May, Lexi in June, Uncle Bubba in July, and now my play mom!! God is the only one who knows how much I can take and how strong I am but I don't. This is so devastating :( I was able to see her, though her spirit was already gone, and give her a kiss goodbye. 

Yes I am so very worn out by losing loved ones. I know death is inevitable for us all but this back to back action sure had me questioning God for the first time in a very long time. All I know is that I am giving the reassurance that God will and is comforting me as well as many others. My message to all who takes the time to read this is to try to get insurance and love on the people who are around you now because tomorrow isn't promised. For my sister who is not speaking to me and will more than likely never read this...I still love you and I did what I should have done which was be the bigger person to apologize even though you won't acknowledge me. If our lives end I can rest knowing I did what was right in the end.

Love always to everyone!


Robert M. Johnson October 24, 194??-July 29, 2012
Olevia M. Gibson October 8, 1947- August 9, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment