Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Big Observation

Today I was invited to a Sunday lunch with a group of friends from church. I had a really good time as I always do, the only difference is all of my friends are married and I was the only single one sitting there. A part of me wanted to feel out of place but I was having too much fun. I ignored those feelings by staying in conversation, eating the good food and taking up some laughs. It's crazy how all the friends that I hang around are either in a relationship or they're married but it's okay they always treat me equal and make me feel very welcome. I guess all this is preparing me for relationship or should I say preparing me for marriage so I know how to carry myself once I do get married, and that is definitely not to say I don't know how to carry myself but it is what it is. I'm really not rushing marriage now but I did make a big observation that every time I hang out with my friends it's my married friends are soon to be married friends. I do have single friends but for some reason I really don't hang with them like that but the other ones that I hang with all the time are the ones that are married or in relationships. Anyway I still mingle and enjoy myself and smile once I get home about how much love I feel from the friends that I do have I'm really so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment