Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Empty....Full

There are times that I feel so empty that I can hear an echo inside my heart and soul. There are times that I feel so full that I can't help but to share what I was not able to consume. There are times that I feel full and empty at the same time to the point that I just feel....empty. During those times I desire for the thing or things that will fill me to capacity that there is no room for emptiness but instead happiness, gratefullness, love and completeness. I long for that touch that hug that reassurance that everything will be ok. I long for it more than the feeling of emptiness that I may be feeling at that time, I long for it so much that the longing out weighs the emptiness and then I smile at the fulfillment of feeling....full. 

Empty:



Full:

Fulfillment:

No comments:

Post a Comment