Saturday, June 29, 2013

God hears

Lately there has been something really troubling my heart and normally when I blog I share everything...not this time. I will not go into details but I will say that people and situations make me a stronger, more confident and whole woman who will not settle for less. People who are nurturers at heart and have so much love to give tend to get off track from their own selves while encouraging others. We are selfless beings who want to make everything better that seems to be a mess, we even forget that we are NOT GOD!! We get so involved in other's feelings and well being that we allow them to drain life and happiness from us until we are feeling alone and empty. I felt myself getting there so I got with my Daddy and He reminded me to REST and WAIT on Him!! I really had to repent because I truly forgot my place!! No more!! Now that I recognize my own self inflicted error, I will continue to walk in love toward others who may not be on the same page that I am on and take care of me in the process...without apology. Life is too short to not be happy and you cannot expect someone else to fill any void you have. You have to uplift yourself, make yourself happy by doing things that appeal to you and love who you are knowing that in the end the love and compassion you have for others will be appreciated by others who understand true love and compassion. Stand tall woman or man of God and know your worth!! Fall in love with yourself and do not depend on others, expect others to do what you think they should do to appease you and stop trying to change people for self gratification! God hears God sees and God knows!! If you let Him He will deliver!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment